Which Caroline Girvan workout would you recommend?

zoe1188

Edit: I am already working on my diet. Just want to up y workout game.

Went through a lot of posts on this sub about weight loss and fitness. One name that has remain constant is Caroline Girvan. Coincidentally I have been doing her fit for you 15 min workouts (a couple of them).

But I want to level up a lil. I am above the beginner level, I can do intermediate level exercise when I am not tired from previous day.

So which Caroline Girvan workout would you recommend for weight loss (more so to aid in fat loss)?

I am 5 feet, 65 kgs (143 pounds) currently. Goal weight is 52-55 (115-120 pounds roughly).

Weekly workout (currently) -
HIIT workouts (25-30 mins)x 2
Caroline Girvan strength trainingx 2
Pilatesx 1/2

I have also made changes in my diet to cut out processed food. Nothing down what I eat to avoid binge eating (I use to eat without much thought before, now it has reduced to a great extent).

Equipment I have: A dumbell set and yoga mat

Tdlr: Which Caroline Girvan workout would you suggest to aid in weight loss?

@zoe1188 Weight loss is all about eating at a calorie deficit. It doesn’t matter which program you use.

Building muscle will be difficult while eating at a calorie deficit. You’ll likely see some lean muscle form if you’re a newbie but probably not what you’re picturing in your head when you’re thinking of building muscle, which takes a looongggg time of hard and intentional training and eating at a surplus.

To put it more bluntly you won’t look like CG just by doing her workouts.

@zoe1188 At this stage it doesn’t really matter which program you choose, the one that you enjoy the most and will do most consistently will be the key! It’s ok to try a program for a week or two, and switch if you’re not feeling it. But you’d probably want to do two months of consistent lifting with good diet to start to see aesthetic changes (strength changes will come sooner)

Back