Which milk do you consume?

fullofglory

I’m using Amul skim n trim milk because of it’s low fat content. I drink twice a day (after dinner with protinex and during the day for a smoothie)

But it’s too thick for a smoothie which is sometimes uncomfortable to drink. That’s why I was thinking to switch to another product.

Lemme know your thoughts

@fullofglory Never trust any doctor blindly. A lot of them can be incompetent idiots or just plain indifferent to your situation. Always try to self learn. Ofc there are many good doctors out there as well. Try to make informed decisions with them after a good discussion. Remember its a consultation and not a talk for 5 sec and get meds

@fullofglory Not here to comment on milk, but do not , do not put the protinex shit in your body. Please watch videos on it from youtubers like Trustified. It is a really really bad source of whatever it claims to be a source of.

@fullofglory I'm in my 4th year of mbbs and let me tell you, doctors ,outside of their speciality don't know Jack shit. There's a reason why sports science and nutritionists exist. Lastly, oats ki quantity can directly contribute to the thickness of your shake, another factor is putting frozen fruit.

@pixart Agree with the last line.

As for my smoothie- blended oats, milk, banana, peanut butter, honey, 1tbsp protinex.

Never faced this issue, until recently when I tried to switch my milk product

Back