Why Ketogenic/low-carb diets make no sense for athletic performance

@sunrise628 Imo the people who actually get benefits of keto is people who might have some special medical condition that might be hindered by carbs and athletes that need to measure for weight ins and are basically the next weight class so a few extra lbs of water retention can be massive.

Otherwise 0 benefits unless a person trully enjoys it

@fhf1 Eating a keto diet is the first time in my life I felt relief from constant hunger. Managing my insulin response changed my life.

@sunrise628 There's no question from a basic physiological standpoint (the only correct standpoint) that "carbs" are more readily available than protein or fat, but I would only makes this caution:

not all carbs are the same, and I really think you do your otherwise excellent description a disservice by not making that clear

@sunrise628 This is a Fakespot Reviews Analysis bot. Fakespot detects fake reviews, fake products and unreliable sellers using AI.

Here is the analysis for the Amazon product reviews:

Name: The Lean Muscle Diet: A Customized Nutrition and Workout Plan--Eat the Foods You Love to Build the Body You Want and Keep It for Life!

Company: Lou Schuler

Amazon Product Rating: 4.5

Fakespot Reviews Grade: A

Adjusted Fakespot Rating: 4.5

Analysis Performed at: 07-07-2020

Link to Fakespot Analysis | Check out the Fakespot Chrome Extension!

Fakespot analyzes the reviews authenticity and not the product quality using AI. We look for real reviews that mention product issues such as counterfeits, defects, and bad return policies that fake reviews try to hide from consumers.

We give an A-F letter for trustworthiness of reviews. A = very trustworthy reviews, F = highly untrustworthy reviews. We also provide seller ratings to warn you if the seller can be trusted or not.

Back