Will I lose/ burn fat if I…

@seeker204 Trust me I know about my severe lack in weight 😮‍💨. In 8th grade my weight goal was 150 and I lastly weighed in at 137-139, now I’m a junior below 150, with a personal weight goal of 165. I just don’t eat man, although I try. I’ll say these past two weeks I’ve been doing somewhat better at eating more of what’s made, but it’s not enough. I eat apples, oranges, and bananas too, but I’m still small fry 😂

@wellandfit Here is what I will tell you.

You need to burn more calories than you eat. That’s the key. BUT- you need to go slow and do it sustainably. A lot of people move too fast and crash. Don’t do that.

@emmanuel1p By getting in the right amount of protein, cutting out calorically dense foods that have little nutrients, staying hydrated, getting good sleep, and following a proven exercise plan.

He may not have to loose any weight. He likely want to loose fat and replace it with muscle.

@wellandfit Imagine being in your 30s and a 17 year old kid is telling you to just stop eating junk food and do some crunches and pushups lol kid, metabolisms and genetics aren't universal. Diet is by far the most important aspect, read Longevity Diet and Outlive for comprehensive understanding.

Glad you're on here trying to help people though. When I was 17 I was in the army training for SF Selection. Running 10+ miles twice a week, in the gym twice a day 4 days a week, running 5 miles in the mountains every Sunday, playing full court basketball games with pro/semi pro/D1 starters on days when I couldn't get a 10 mile in due to weather.

It's easy to make statements when you're young. Stick with it, keep consistent, learn more about genetics and dieting, and you'll be a great resource to the people around you.

@wellandfit Oh, my bad. I read this as you were giving advice Iol. So read those books I referenced, Outlive then The Longevity Diet, and as long as you make some very serious diet modifications and remain active, your genes will do the rest.