urmork

Hey everyone! I'm Victor, 24 years old. For the past 7-8 years or so I've been extremely on and off with working out because I haven't seen any decent results. I've now not worked out for about 8 months now and I really wanna get back in but I feel like I've tried everything with little to no results. (even though I know i shouldnt say ive tried everything) along with only wanting to workout at home (I have some equipment at home like a bench, resistance bands, and weights) I prefer to have an app or have some solid diet and workout plan. I've tried joey swoll, centr, athleanx, a bunch of different things from the body building website, freeletics, and just hitting the gym in general. In terms of diets I can safely say I've experimented the best i could for so long with so many different diets. Has anyone tried an app or something of the sort that got good results who would be willing to share? Thank you so much.

P.s I'm skinny fat so I believe the goal is to build muscle in order to fix that. Thanks again!!

@urmork Here's the thing. An app isn't going to help you. Especially if you've tried all those things and fallen off. There's no magic app and no easy answer. The real answer is consistency. Rather than looking for something new to go to you need to look at why you didn't stick with those programs. What made you fall off? Boredom? High stress? Plan jumping? What is it for you personally that makes you stop doing these programs?

Being consistent with your fitness isn't easy. It takes time to develop. Trying a bunch of different things and sticking with none isn't the answer. You need to identify why your consistency is lacking and we can work around making something stick with you. But first we need to identify what's making you stop. Give me some context clues. Anything helps.

Back