Youtube Dance Workouts

@ifyoubelieveme This is amazing, thank you for posting it! I just discovered that I really enjoy doing step cardio, and was considering ways to riff off of that. The Polynesian channel sounds amazing, and I hope other folks post their favorites, too!

@ifyoubelieveme Thank you! Can't wait to try these out and spice up my current routine that only consists of mostly HIIT and strength training, both of which can get quite boring! Really appreciated

Totally recommend!! My main form of exercise recently has been learning kpop dance tutorials. Not sure what your tastes are, but learning/practicing this Mic Drop one has been SO fun and totally wears me out when I go all out with the moves.

@dawn16 These kpop dance vids really help when I need to mix things up with my workouts once in a while. I enjoy BTS and EXO dance choreo's though they quite difficult to follow (you should try Bapsae/Silver Spoon, also one of my faves). The tutorials are harder for me for some reason, it makes more sense to me to watch the dance practice videos and play it in a super slow speed.

@ykim87 You know I've tried soooo hard to follow along to dance practice vids at slow speed, but for some reason my brain doesn't register the moves!! lol. I tend to do better with a lil instruction. But everyone is different! I hope I can get better at following along by visual only, I'd be able to learn a lot more choreos. Unfortunately there aren't any good tutorials for Bapsae which is one of my favorites too! ;(

Back