Youtube Dance Workouts

@tex12345 Did not know about her and her videos look awesome, thanks!! These remind of Madfit's 15min dance videos, if you haven't tried them yet :) she has 90's, 00's, One direction...

@tex12345 I looooove Emkfit. During quarantine I acquired a great set of dumbbells secondhand, so I've been doing the FitnessBlender strength videos and then dancing it out to Emkfit for my cardio finish.

It's super smoky where I live (near northern Cali) so I can't run outside right now. Dancing has been such a fun alternative and a fantastic ab workout :)

@mrhopeful Me too! I’m all-in on Kukuwa right now. Their energy is contagious! Since I’m still WFM I take a mid-morning and mid-afternoon break and do the 15 min quickies.

I also bought their subscription but I’m having trouble getting it to stream consistently to my TV though Chromecast. I set it up on my comp and cast but it’s soooo choppy.

@mayello Sometimes my Chromecast is choppy and I have to switch to cast from tab or cast desktop if I'm casting from the video player. Or if I'm casting my tab and it's choppy I switch to casting from desktop or from the video player.

@avisdennis Super late thank you. Apparently this whole time I was casting from tab. Didn’t even look to cast from the video player. It’s worked a treat! Now I’ve been getting some of the fun 30min ones in. :)

Back