1 year Body transformation from skinny to less skinny :)

@savvy41716 I am not really advanced or anything but Idon´t think that training Iron cross whatsoever when you don´t have the basics of Straight arm ring strength is good for you

@savvy41716 I will write down what I remembered from reading Coach Summer´s post about IRON CROSS training. You should be able to perform quite comfortable Ring support hold, then Backlever Supinated and then finally be able to hold Ring Handstand. That should build up the strength in your tendons and ligaments. I am not a gymnast whatsoever I am an enthusiast. Anyway good progress on your bodyweight journey.

@snowflake123 Just note that I'm only doing assisted iron cross at the moment, and in all the time I've trained it, I've never experienced any elbow or biceps pain in doing it. I know it's possible to become injured but Im doing alright so far. Iron cross isn't a major goal for me, just something I mess around with. My ring support is comfortable, and my back lever is largely made more difficult by my height.

Thanks for your comment though, and good luck to you too.

@savvy41716 Good form on those pushups. I could once do 100 pushups, but my elbows were facing out, rather than at my sides...

Since Covid shut down my gym, I feel like I could take a great 'before' picture...

@kmfioc The one I listed is the one I usually use with some variations, e.g a different meat source, a different vegan protein source, a different vegetable. Joe Delaney has a very good video on youtube that has some good one pan recipes:

@savvy41716 Congratulations man. Awesome progress you should be very proud. What brand doorway pull up bar is that, I've always been skeptical on those but yours looks pretty solid!

Could you share your homemade ice cream method? The last time I made it it set rock hard and I just threw it out!

@dextor Thank you!
It's on amazon and is called the 'Lions® Exercise Pull Up Door Bar Chin Ups Fitness Training Home Gym'.
I posted it somewhere else on this post, so just ctrl+V 'ice cream' and you should find it

Back