2022 NoBull CrossFit Games - IE9: Hat Trick Discussion Thread

@whiteflight99 I’m probably still salty about the cuts after the sprint event in 2019. It’s just compared to an event like the Capitol - how can this event be worth the same amount?

@whiteflight99 So basically, High steaks and no room for brain breaks. Overall when I look at this test it’s made better by the fact that it’s 3 rounds for total time. Mental toughness, adaptation, and multiple other modalities being tested make it a fair test.

I just hate that one mistake can cost a competitor so much. But that’s the game they’re playing.

@jonjones229 The womens competition has been pretty fun this year, I thought Tia would run away with it again but it is nice to see her being pushed by some of these young kids. Inspiring.

@pix Definitely more drama this year on the womens side, but starting to shake out as Tia followed by the pack as usual. The mens side is about to get insanely tight after the results post for this event, though. I think we might see the top three dudes all within 15 points or so of one another.

@jonjones229 They're still sorting out the final times but I think Ellie Turner won that workout by about 10 seconds! Looks like Mal may beaten Tia for 2nd and Tia edged Danielle Brandon by less than a secon.