2023 NoBull CrossFit Games IE8 - Intervals Discussion

@jonjones229 Someone at CrossFit is crapping themselves over the very real possibility of the two champions being Khrennikov, who can't do interviews, and Horvath who won't do interviews.

@skelendke Is this like a confirmed thing? Khrennikov can absolutely do interviews. Having a translator works fine. Also, Horvath seems to do plenty of interviews?

@cannie I was joking really. Khrennikov isn't fluent in English and Horvath refuses to do any podcasts and is based in Europe.

They're both harder to squeeze market value out of than Raptis and Adler would be.

@jonjones229 Bad event for spectators. It should have been a 2 min break for everyone, so that the first that crosses the line, actually wins the event. Obviously CF has issues with the time tracking. Bakers time is incorrect!

@jonjones229 Kelly Baker is proof the cuts are stupid. Slides into top 30 because of the injury and jumps 7 places with one event, now wins her heat for Event 8. Let everyone who qualifies compete the whole weekend for true placement and test of fitness.

@nicole89 This is what I’m saying. You cut people without testing everything and don’t give people a chance to rock in their wheelhouse, its stupid. They can be major disrupters in the leaderboard.

Also Kelly goes to my gym so naturally I want her to keep crushing it.

Back