3 month - 6 month progress post: RR only - (M/24/6'1) 155lbs-195lbs

@mitz Good on you man, its enlightening to find out how strong the connection between mental and physical health is and how intertwined they are, not that you had mental health issues or anything, you just seem like youve got that spark of vitality coursing through you now on top of the physical gains as well!

Last photo had me cracking up gotta I gotta say though lol

@mitz Oh fuck me, a sadist cant secretly insult someone using feigned concern without being called out for it? What a crock...

Jokes aside though the fact you even recognise that to a degree shows how bright your future is going to be. As long as you dont beat yourself up for it bro, we've all been there to some degree.

Keep killing it anyways brudda

@mitz
(it's water and fat, not muscle, I was chronically undereating so my weight exploded once I started to actually eat more than once a day)

What? That happens? How long into eating properly did you went up? I also used to eat only one time a day and after months of eating properly I'm still struggling to put on weight.

Nice work BTW! You look awesome.

@decaturfamily I went from 1 meal a day to 4 within 6 months, 127 lbs to 160. I’m 5”11, 23 y/o. What I did was eat more nuts and bread. Handfuls of pistachios/cashews are good fat/protein and quick calories. Olive oil can help here too, cooking with it or adding a bit to protein shakes. Sticking to a schedule for my meals helped me a lot. Even if you don’t eat much just get your body used to eating every 3 hours or so.

@princysharma1990 I'd be so happy to weigh 127lbs haha. I'm 5'6 and 114lbs... And that's after gaining 9 pounds over the past month and a half, stuffing my face every chance I get and also doing the RR. I had been struggling for a long time with life in general. It wasn't that I didn't want to eat or didn't enjoy eating, but I was kinda depressed and slept a lot, and wasn't very active in general. But hey, gotta start somewhere.

@decaturfamily It can! It depends on where you body wants to sit naturally. What helped me is a daily protein shake. All it is is Tera's Whey protein powder, two bananas, oat milk, and about a quarter jar of peanut butter, sometimes some spinach or broccolli if I need greens.

Back