60/M: Old People Progress

@snippy i am done with diet keto , low carb, and fasting my hair thinned so bad since i been doing those, so calorie reduction but complete diet with carbs oat meal, milk etc, and try to refill the lost hair.

I am giving myself a whole year to lose what i have to lose no fat burners, no crap this time around exercise good cardio cutting out sugar etc.

@dawn16 To be clear, I eat plenty of carbs, adequate fats and protein while cutting. I wait till lunch to start eating so am full all afternoon. I have a lot of great bulk foods I cook that are low calorie but filling.. think lentil sloppy joes and lentil / quinoe loaf. Lots of bowls: 1/2 cup of two kinds of beans and then arugala and chopped veggies ... check out Boathouse Farms dressings especially cilantra and avocado as it is super low cal but very very tasty.

@snippy Ok you use an intermittent fasting variation... 16/8 i am slowly trying to ease into this again, and yes it works like magic. I need to be careful not to go on longer fast, because that sucks up all my energy, and my hair start to thin again.

@dawn16 I use it as a calorie reduction technique. I have never been a big breakfast eater anyway so it is pretty easy. I do not technically fast as I do a large protein drink after my early workout.

@snippy I am thinking about 16/8 no choice this week i am off i will try to fast 24h eat less, shake the sugar craving, fasting did wonders for this in the past.