Admins: are u going to start policing these glamour shots that are clogging up /r/crossfit?

@aparnatrophy YES please!

As a lady crossfitter, it's starting to make me feel like I'm not welcome here...
I want to read about technique, get motivated by the victory Fridays and laugh at the memes, not having half-naked muscular girls thrown at my face all the time...

Thanks

@zererico Yeah, it's a lame attempt at trolling and I can't figure out why the poster(s) haven't just given up already. There's a hundred other subs that would happily accept these kinds of submissions. Even worse is that the women depicted aren't even cross-fitters.

@aparnatrophy If you want good discussion just head on over to /r/weightlifting

You can downvote me all you want. The truth is this subreddit is filled with memes and the like. It's really not that beneficial.

@avoiceof1 I'd much rather see people posting form checks on WODs, event reports, PRs and a flair leaderboard for different workouts... Basically a similar format to /r/weightlifting, but no one seems to care. The endless memes, complaints and accusations make this subreddit kind of shitty.