Best crossfit shoe to use for Women’s 7E size feet?

neck

Best crossfit shoe to use for Women’s 7E size feet? Extra Wide - 9.5” length x 4” width, OR 24cm L x 10.5cm W

I have Nike Metcon 8s - W sizes 7 and 7.5, but they’re way too narrow for me and my feet hurt when I work out.

I also have Reebok Nano 2 -size 7, and still find them narrow.

@neck 9" length and 4" width here and the Reebok Nano X2s have worked out SO well for me. I have them in size 7 but not sure if the extra .5" length you have on me would kick you into 7.5? If you have Amazon Prime they're part of the "try before you buy" program where you can have them shipped and try sizes without paying until you've chosen one and shipped the rest. The only con I had was they weren't great for long distance running WODs but have gotten better with use. Now I wear them all the time.

@neck Have you tried barefoot shoes? They tend to have a wider toe box. I bought the 360s from Xero, and I'm really happy with those. I'll probably buy the Forza ones too.

@neck A someone with 9.5 6E feet I have always struggled finding shoes that fit the width without feeling like clown shoes. My wife also has pretty wide feet so it's a search for her too. Not going to lie, you are going to have a really hard time and you might simply need to wear men's shoes because they are naturally wider and come in greater width options.

The standard width for women's = B, which is the same as men's narrow. The standard width for men's = D, which is the same as women's wide. Beyond that is men's wide = 2E (sometimes written as a single E), and extra wide = 4E.

The real issue, if you take 7 into men's size you need go down 1.5 or 2 full sizes and most men's shoes don't go below a size 7. You might need to actually try kids or youth shoes. I know New Balance will have X-wide in most kids shoes up to size 7.

Back