Best workout w/o losing some ‘assets’ fats? (for women)

savedmother

Hi! I (f21, 5”3, 81kg) was active during my elem and hs days so I built muscles dahil g na g ako sa intrams so my body was in yoyo - todo laro = built muscles in thigh, calves, and dun na nagshape katawan ko pero mataba pa rin sa stomach.

FF to semi post-pandemic, tumaba ako due to stress and BP. I have PCOS and advises are strength/resistance training and yoga.

To all trainers, women with pcos, or gym experts, what is the best strength workout for arms, back, and inner thighs without losing my fats in my chest and glute area? I don’t want to lose my now chest when I do strength training for upper body.

Sidenote 1: I heard people nung bata pa ako na nagpapataba muna sila then nagpapayat sa specific areas para hourglass yung body. Possible ba talaga yun?

Please share some advise anong workout pwede🥹

Sidenote 2: i dont like going to gyms mas bet sana if pang home workout tips lang

@savedmother The thing about losing fat is that your genetics decides it for it. So you cannot say, lose abdominal fat by doing abdominal workouts (i.e chest fat, chest workouts). So only with proper workout routines and the passing of time will you be able to know what part you will lose fat first (though you can get a good sense of tracking what and where part you will lose fat by trying to remember where your body put fat first when you put on weight). And regarding sa workouts naman, calisthenics would work great for your goals. I hope you get what you wanted OP!

Back