If you had 1-month to get in the best shape possible, what would your workout regimen and nutrition be?

@mamared1 I’m assuming you don’t want to deploy “supplements” to speed this up. There’s lots of things we don’t know like your bf% and base level of fitness, how old you are, etc. most people aren’t gonna be able to starve themselves for a month straight so I’d recommend eating significantly under maintenance but not excessively so. Maybe 300-500 under your resting metabolic rate and doing a shit ton of cardio.

@debbyzy Assuming one doesn’t care about introducing chemicals (preferably legal), how would your advice change? I’m in my 30s, 240lb at 5’9”. Roughly 32% body fat now, however I was a hardcore athlete for the first half of my life. I can generally stack the muscle on when I’m disciplined. My BMR is about 2400, so I’ve been trying to intake about half of that daily and hit the gym 6/7 days for weight training. I’m looking at a caloric deficit of about 2k cals every day with weights/cardio altogether.

@mamared1 Look into mini cuts. Lose up to 2% of body weight per week should be fine with no /minimal muscle lose. Weight train at least 4 times per week. High step count, protein and whatever else keeps you full. Likely like whole grains fruits vegetables/ high volume. So that you can stay in a large deficit. At your body weight, you could lose 10 pounds, most of which would be fat. There is free info on minicuts that is fine this is a group coaching program below.

https://revivestronger.com/mini-cut-movement/

@chophaslir It's enough for him to lose at least 4kg, probably up to 6kg if he wants to push his luck.

If you aren't a fat piece of shit, 6kg will absolutely transform your physique.

@mamared1 Walk for Cardio plus 3 days of full body compound lifts for low reps high weights (3-5 reps/ 5 Sets) . The low reps high intensity will help preserve some muscle while the cardio will help lean you out. You could add some 5-10 minutes sprints for cardio which will help lean you out some more and preserve or even build leg muscles. Also add a 200 calorie deficit.

This would be the healthiest method.

@mamared1 If you want to lose weight in a healthy way, you should be aiming for 1-2lbs per week, depending on your weight and bodyfat percentage. So for you, I'd say you could get down to 210lbs by the end of May, which realistically probably won't make much of a visual difference.

If you want to lose as much weight as possible, not necessarily in a healthy way, then you could lose more and make a visual difference, but you won't have a fun month. Many of the ways that you could achieve that were already mentioned in this thread.

@mamared1 As much as you can? I’d focus on building muscle through resistance training rather than pure cardio and take your time so you don’t end up with excess skin hanging around.

@mamared1 Run every fucking day. No more meat. Only fruits, veges, and whole grains. Weight train (4 days per week) heavy early and light evenings (same muscle groups). Hydrate like a mother fucker and hit the sauna and ice baths a couple days per week.