Body transformation 4 years

@drewz Some of these exercises are quite advanced... surely you didn't do these for the entire 4 years? What were some more basic moves you did to progress into having the strength for hefesto/planche/maltese/iron cross?

@tsealock It’s very long to explain but in summary you have to replicate the movement as much as possible, regardless of how you do it. Think that you want to get good at bench press, you would train bench press not any other exercise

@asenath Do you have chin-ups in your routine at all? That should be all the direct bicep stimulation you need, on top of other compound exercises. Assuming you're not a highly experienced bodybuilder, that is.

@dcomfort I definitely do chin ups but maybe not as many as I should be doing! I think I had bigger biceps than normal when I was lifting and when I started BF I got leaner and more toned but also lost a bit of mass in the place I had extra - like my biceps.

A little frustrating to lose the one asthetic thing I had going for me lol but I’m not too worried about it. Feeling great!

@asenath Ah yeah if you've gotten leaner then it makes sense you've lost a bit of muscle mass as well. You could try throwing in a couple of sets of chin-ups at moderately high reps, like 12-20. Use a resistance band for assistance if you struggle to hit 12!

But if you're feeling great and making progress, feel free to ignore me, and just keep truckin'.

Back