Body weight DOES translate to lifting gains

rightway16

I do 300 push ups, 300 squats and 150 pull ups a day. Today I decided to try some deadlifting for the first time in many months. Seriously haven’t touched a barbell in 4 months and even then it was squats not dl’s.

Well I pulled 335 like cake so I said f it I’m going to 385.

I pulled 385 which TIES my PR from when I used to lift heavy a lot.

I’ll be interested to see how it translates to my bench press, military press and bent over rows.

I’m 5’7” 165 male, also just tied my heaviest weight but my body fat is way lower than back then so gain train is rolling baby.

Body weight fitness let’s go!!!

Edit: a few people said post pics these are the most recent ones I have

@rightway16 One Punch Man reference haha, its a story where a guy does 100 push ups, 100 situps, 100 squats, 10km run every single day, and loses all his hair and gains the ability to one-hit KO anything with his punch

@rightway16 People often say doing pushups without rows will give you rounded shoulders which is bad..did you do rows to counter this effect?

Also, do you do the workout in the title every single day, without gaps ?

@joyjoy21 I don’t do bw rows often. But once Im almost finished with my daily reps I do multiple different variations of push ups and pull ups. More strength focused stuff.

I’ve done hundreds of thousands of push ups and pull ups in my life and probably less than 1000 bw rows and I don’t have rounded shoulders

@kayla232323 I feel that was more a reference to a whole world of crappy movies that exist out there. Especially the low budget straight to VHS/dvd/streaming knockoffs that are made as a response whenever something new and big makes a lot of money.