Breast and weightloss

5'3 ft 69kg F, recently i'd been having some health problems and majority of it is because of my weight. Liver, foot, and bone problems arise so the doctor warned me that's its too early specially at my age and advised me to reduce weight to lessen the load. i'll be starting on this weightloss journey i forgot to ask if paano ko siya magiging proportionate? Baka kasi payat ako tas super laki naman ng breast ko. Possible ba if mag bawas ka timbang mabawasan din size ng breast? Dito ko muna na isip itanong salamat sa sasagot.

@evangelistmusgrove yes, most of the time - lumiliit rin boobs when you undergo a weightloss cos boobs are fat too. just do chest excersies para firm pa din and maganda shape. From 36B naging 34 na lang ako when I lost 10ibs.

@susanbbb Thank you my ortho suggested to lose 10kg gradually. To lessen the flare ups of my plantar fasciitis (hindi ako maka apak when it flares up grabe) and to prevent more complication with my brittle bones

@evangelistmusgrove omg mukha nga may plantar rin ako, op. yan ba yung it kinda hurts on the soles of your feet whenevee you walk first thing in the morning ? tas mas rampant, if mahaba nilakad the day before ?? it's about brittle bones daw ? 😧 mej gusto ko nga ipacheck rin kasi 75kg here pero lahat ng weight ko nasa hips and belly not so much sa boobs.

@evangelistmusgrove Hi OP. Everyone is different. The fun part in fitness is you gotta have to do a routine consistently first for you to validate how your body would react. Fun, because you get to know your body more and have control over your well being. Good luck!

@evangelistmusgrove Losing weight is like peeling off layers ng tissue roll, bali you'd gradually lose weight all over, so that includes the breasts :> though if you shed weight a bit too quickly possible na di agad mag adjust skin mo leading to loose/saggy skin. Not sure what your cup size is but I'd suggest you to wear a supportive bra :D

Back