Calisthenics Intermediate Hypertrophy Program using Dr. Mike Israetel's Volume Guidelines

@asperninja Really? I unfollowed him a while back because I felt that his content had become soulless marketing material for his seminars, programs, and to pull in more subscribers. Just scrolling through his more recent videos I see clickbait titles like "Hidden Calisthenics Strength", "The Secret Pushup", and "The Perfect Calisthenics Workout". Watching the "Hidden Calisthenics Strength" video only reinforces the perspective that the quality of his content has dropped. So my question is, what is it about his content that everyone respects so much?

@tigist He has been providing valuable content for years. You can’t blame the dude for trying to make money. Recently he has been doing progressions for the sake of progression like he did in the scapula video . Overall tho tons of good advice especially if you scroll a few years beck before he got fame struck....

@anissa16 I used to follow him, i used to be a big advocate. However, as I gained experience i outgrew his content. Most of his videos, like "Excercise Form" and "Biggest Mistakes", are targeted at begginers. I can't remember the last time I saw a video of substance. It's been what? 4 or 5 years? and he is still putting out the same basic content. If your a begginer, his stuff is decent. However it's kinda sad that he is the pinnacle of Calisthenics content.

When i look over at body building, powerlifting, or weight lifting there is a ton of really amazing content. The podcasts and videos coming from those fields are substantial and for all levels of athletes. So when i see people so avidly promoting content creators I'm really hoping to find more than hype-men or form videos. Sorry for the rant, just something I've been thinking about lately.

@anissa16 Yeah, im not really anyone's audience. It's cool though, there is plenty of other good stuff out there. Podcasts like Stronger by Science, Iron Culture, etc

@quanle The comment was in reference to lack of quality bwf content for non-begginers. My point is that i listen to lifting podcasts and extrapolate the material to make it work for bwf.

@tigist That’s a good point . Have you checked out Litlle beast M channel?! He rarely posts these days but that dude is legit.

Can you tell Slizz to start posting on youtube I like listening to labcoat fitness podcasts . But yeah not a lot on BWF

@anissa16 Never heard of him, I'm pretty out of tune with Calisthenics and street workout. Most of my time interacting with the community is through Reddit while I'm at work.

I'll let him know, hopefully LCF starts putting out more content soon. There priority recently has been updating there training modules so they have been pretty quiet.