Can’t figure out how to properly start. Help please?

sofa24h

So I’m trying to start working out more, building muscle and losing fat. I’m really overweight and it makes my auto immune disease worse. I have leg workouts because of a dislocated knee so I’m good on that aspect.

I don’t know where to start with anything else. I have really bad lower back pain. If I lay on the floor flat on my back, it shocks my legs and I can’t move or get up for sometimes 10 minutes. Physical therapy didn’t give me anything for that, just my knee.

I have bands with different resistances but I’m not sure how to go about using them for arms, chest or my back (if I can even do that?).

I know my muscles are really weak basically everywhere except my legs. My PT told me it was bad because my chest pops where it shouldn’t and that’s because my muscles aren’t strong enough to keep that from happening. I want to get healthier and not sound like rice crispies every time I move. I’m just entirely lost and don’t want to hurt myself worse. Any advice will help. Thank you!

I also don’t know if it helps to add this but I’m 23F, 250ish lbs(scales make me sad, I’m trying to get over it), 5’8”.