Can doing only dips, pull ups pushups, situps, rows, and curls on the stationary bar give me a lean and muscular physique?

swordfighter

If I add a weighted vest to these exercises and only did those few exercises for 1 year can I get a lean muscle mass physique? I'm not talking jacked, more on the skinny side, but toned? Only body weight exercises. Visible hard abs, some lean muscular arms/shoulders, v taper back, and good vascularity? I don't know what's a good example to compare to..
Something similar to a brad pit in fight club physique. Or like some of these teeny sex symbol male singers that the girls fall out for, or these young 18 year old male models who are skinny, yet toned with the abs popping with some muscle on them. Not too much though.

I do eat vegan

@pennypule Seriously this, think of leg days as lower body days because a lot of those target glutes as well as lower back muscles. Gluteus Maximus is the largest muscle in your body and it's how you get a nice shaped booty! Girls want a booty to grab just as much as guys do!

OP I would add squats, burpees, planks, and deadhangs

@froginmaryland Deadhangs hit forearms very well and are also good for endurance training in general which is what calisthenics aim for. The grip strength you gain from deadhangs is massive and girls love forearms haha