Can doing only dips, pull ups pushups, situps, rows, and curls on the stationary bar give me a lean and muscular physique?

swordfighter

If I add a weighted vest to these exercises and only did those few exercises for 1 year can I get a lean muscle mass physique? I'm not talking jacked, more on the skinny side, but toned? Only body weight exercises. Visible hard abs, some lean muscular arms/shoulders, v taper back, and good vascularity? I don't know what's a good example to compare to..
Something similar to a brad pit in fight club physique. Or like some of these teeny sex symbol male singers that the girls fall out for, or these young 18 year old male models who are skinny, yet toned with the abs popping with some muscle on them. Not too much though.

I do eat vegan

@swordfighter most of what you're saying is related to being lean but with some muscle. So yes it's possible.

Don't forget legs though. Nice legs and butt always looks good.

@pennypule Seriously this, think of leg days as lower body days because a lot of those target glutes as well as lower back muscles. Gluteus Maximus is the largest muscle in your body and it's how you get a nice shaped booty! Girls want a booty to grab just as much as guys do!

OP I would add squats, burpees, planks, and deadhangs

@froginmaryland Deadhangs hit forearms very well and are also good for endurance training in general which is what calisthenics aim for. The grip strength you gain from deadhangs is massive and girls love forearms haha

@swordfighter Yes, calisthenics can get you pretty far. It will take commitment, though, and several months/years of training, plus a very strict diet (particularly for abs). For the average person, going to the gym and using dumbells and machines can be much easier than calisthenics. But if you for some reason can't go to the gym, calisthenics is a great substitute.

@swordfighter Yes. The important part is doing it. :) You might not get to your exact goals in exactly a year, but I 100% guarantee you that you will be happy with the changes to your body.

(and diet. low calorie - you're trying to lose a lot of weight, presumably)

@swordfighter if done right calisthenics is all you need. i love calisthenics because instead of just increasing weight you lift you learn new exericses that you couldn`t do before. you can also progress by adding weight to yourself like a vest or backpack with weights but more interesting is making exercises more difficult.

you can make pushups harder by doing variants like archer push ups and progress towards one armed push ups. you can move your hands towards your hips and that way push ups become harder. you can do similiar things with pretty much any exercise and make progress like that.

@swordfighter yes watch fitnessfaqs for calisthenics and renaissanceperiodisation for understanding how hypertrophy works

I would recoommend full body workouts with explosive concentric and controlled excentric and a stretch at the bottom. Isolation work is great for hypertrophy and harder with calisthenics. fintnessfaqs has great information on that. Stay in the 6-30 rep range, 2 to 3 sets per exercise, eat a caloric surplus and train 2 to 5 times a week.

@swordfighter For sure. You won’t look like a body builder, but you’ll develop muscle, be strong as hell, and be able to use your muscles practically all the time

Also yes, doing these will give you a V shape.