Cool, basic outdoor gym area near my house; Is it enough!?

@jharrod84 Definitely enough to get a good workout.

It has pull up bars for pull ups ... obviously. You could also do hanging knee/leg raises.

It has parallel bars for dips. You could also do inverted rows from them.

You can do push ups anywhere on the ground.

I assume the angled bar with the numbers is for jumps?

The elevated round platforms would be great for something like step ups or elevated pistol squats. Or box jumps.

Looks cool!

@jharrod84 I would love an outdoor gym, but here in my part of the US. Its usually 90F and hot/humid in the summer, or snowy and freezing in the winter. It kills the motivation. So I just made one inside my house.

@jharrod84 Absolutely. I usually feel that I can complete a solid body weight fitness routine as long as I have access to a bar like you're talking about. You also have dip bars there to do things. I would say you're more than set. When I was really hitting the body-weight stuff, I just purchased a pull-up bar and I was able to do everything I needed with just that. It's nice if you can add rings or if you want to add a weighted vest or just weights in general, but what you said you have access to will for sure get you started and in good shape.

@jharrod84 it is more than enough, the amazing thing about calisthenics is that you only need little to none equipment and having and outdoors gym is just perfect for calisthenics the only your going to need to get a bit of extra weight when you advance