Dexa Body Fat % Results Table by Height and Weight

jedidvena

I made this table to help people find DXA results in this subreddit easier. Let me know if I missed any! I rounded for categorizing posts and on some percentages. I made this account to post the table in case mods or any volunteers want to take it over and keep updating it in the future.

If the right side of the table is cut off, use "ctrl -" to zoom out and see the full table

EDIT: as noted in some of the comments below, the image links have been removed or expired in a few of the posts in this table. I recommend if you make post of your dexa results to use imgur and to keep the album up so it can be a resource for others!

@jedidvena Heyyy! I'm in there :)))! Thanks for including me.

This thread should be stickied. I remember feeling a little exhausted sifting for DEXA scan results in this subreddit that also included physique photos.

@jedidvena Oh I have a few to contribute to 5'2"! I'm commenting to remember to submit them...

Actually- I put my results in blog posts- can I submit the links to them, rather than reinventing the wheel by re-typing them up?

@mlay901 Of course it doesn't. Why would it? People who carry a lot of nice, compact, lean mass, and not a lot of body fat; will likely look way leaner than people who who weigh 10-20 lbs less than them; but carry a higher percentage body fat. This is why a lot of people who have been leading a healthy lifestyle, inclusive of lifting, for a while; will tell you to stop worrying so much about the number, and start looking at what makes up the number/ how to change that percentage for the better.

@sabrina_ I was excited to see that confirmation. Ever since I started focusing on weight training, i have trouble going below 110 pounds (I used to be at 100 and lowest was 88). I am 5 feet 3. I can see my abs but I am still feeling bad about myself. I know it is muscle but it is nice to see other confirmations.

@mlay901 I've said it before and I'll say it again. The way I look at 115ish lbs now is WILDLY different and leaner than the 115 lbs of years past. I also look leaner than I did at 100ish lbs in my late teens.