Dexa Body Fat % Results Table by Height and Weight

@mlay901 Definitely not! I've been the same weight for about 10 years. I am waaaay more fit now than I was 2 years ago. No idea what my bf% is, but it's for sure lower now.

@jedidvena I have my dexa scan and some body pictures from the time I had one done. I will upload into an album and post later so it can be added to the chart.

5'1 / 112lbs / 24.9%

@jedidvena This is awesome! Wanted to add that the first link for 5'0 contains no pictures as they've been deleted :( didn't know whether I should press the report button or comment here!

@jedidvena This is a very useful resource, than you for taking the time to put this together! Lots and lots of misinformation on this topic, so we need all the resources available. Mods, can we sticky this maybe? Or put it in the wiki or somewhere easily accessible? /@denice65 /@staywithme

@jedidvena Ahh, the person who is 5'5" with 31.1% is literally exactly the same bf as me but the deleted their album :'( I get so curious to see others with the same bf% because I'm quite thin so was really shocked to see how high it was

@soundofsleep that's not really how the table works. it just makes it easier to find posts with similar height/weight. the individuals in the 5'10 posts have very different body compositions of fat tissue:lean tissue despite having similar height/weight. thus a big variance in body fat. check out the individual posts to see the difference!