everything i know about losing weight that might help you

@koruschristian You can also lose weight in a less intensive way and eat food and not feel guilt that you're "ruining your progress". Not everyone does well with the hyperquantification of things. This is how you lost weight but Jesus Christ. I feel like I was assaulted by eye.

@koruschristian Thanks for this. It really helped. I knew that you were going to receive a lot of negative comments though. People on reddit are obsessed with failing with weight loss. They like it. They don't like it when people have had actual success and give advice. It's even worse if it's a woman who was obese posts an after photo where she is conventionally thin and attractive. They'll gaslight her and tell her she's unhealthy and needs more muscle and blah blah blah. I liked your advice. It helped me. Congrats on your success. And thanks.

@trulyfaithful i appreciate this i was a bit taken aback by the negativity but i mean what can u do my information is what in my personal experience helped me lose weight and keep it off in a timely manner no hate to anyone else but the only way to actually get to ur goal is to stay consistent but i understand maybe that isnt everyones mindset