Fat is a d**k, need advise

@jared1958 You don’t have to eat meat to get large bulks of protein. Eggs and beans are easily my main source of protein. But eating 1200 whole exercising means that your body is burning fat but also eating away at your muscles. You can easily eat 2,500 calories a day with 150g of protein a day and still see weight loss and muscle gains (albeit, it won’t happen for a while). But I don’t recommend skipping out on protein and eating just 1200 calories.

@jared1958 Dude your diet looks not good. running on 1200cal is for heavy weightloss. you should gain some weight. find out what your calorie use per day is and eat that amount. just like the others say, make sure you have a higher protein intake, that will build the muscle (plus consistent training of course). that little fat will look way different on you when you have more muscle. you may dont even see it anymore.

but the most important thing is consistency. when your mental problems are the cause for you to not to work out like you should and overeat for two weeks instead, you wont see progress. all the help here wont change that.

@jared1958 Instead of eating less meat eat more
Meat is protein
You got to have more protein in order to lose fat
Minimize carbs
And eat lean meat like chicken breast or 97% lean beef.
Also have eggs too.

@youaregreat I do some workout everyday, drink a coffee with low carbs cereals when waking up, don't eat until 13oc, and then dont eat (or under 150cal) until 20oc. Isn't it enough?

@youaregreat I always had trouble with knowing if I am hungry or gluttonous. If I don't stop myself I can take a 500 cal breakfast (mostly carbs sadly). That's why I try eating less often, not listening to my stomach but just to my plan. I also have sleep troubles and take medication making me mostly unaware of myself at wake up and triggers my hunger if I don't make effort to properly focus

@jared1958 Try to eat whole stuff mostly and no processed food.
Your cereal goes out and anything coming out of a packet or artificially made goes out. GMO products mostly are present in the market. Throw them out.

Rn I'm not eating healthy myself coz corona lockdown no gym but when I do this is how a day of eating goes.

Upon wakin : lemon + acv + water
Breakfast : egg omelette with whole wheat bread + glass of milk.
Lunch : burrito loaded with lean meat and veggies
Snack: fruit
Pre workout : potato baked with chicken
Post workout : fruits (non gmo)
Dinner : rice with chicken or egg whites.

My skin glows
I feel great. Rn feelin shitty corona sucks
I don't need any kinda medication.
Only expensive stuff in my diet is chicken. Eggs are cheap and so is potato rice and bread.

Back