Favorite affordable workout clothes? (Women)

adam2012

I (25f) am getting back into working out and I need to refresh my gym wardrobe as my clothes from a few years ago no longer fit. I’m 5’8, about 130lbs, and my activities consist of cardio (running, biking, elliptical) yoga, pilates, and weight training.

I’m specifically in the market for squat proof bike shorts, running shorts with some kind of liner (so the whole gym cant see my underwear), and sports bra tops preferably with no padding/cups (I don’t need them :/ )

Any affordable recommendations? I’m usually a fan of girlfriend collective but I’d love to try something a bit more budget friendly. I also tend to live in workout gear during the hot summer, so the cuter the better!

@adam2012 I love old navy leggings & shorts but tbh, I haven't bought any in years because they are so durable I haven't needed any new ones (so hopefully they still hold up that well)

@adam2012 For me it’s a combination of cheap champion stuff from Amazon and cheap stuff from Costco I keep dropping sizes so I don’t buy much; till I get down to the size and weight I want

@adam2012 I've actually been buying a lot of stuff from Victoria's Secret lately. Keep your eye on their sales, and if you're a cardholder, you get even more savings! I think you can stack up to 3 promos at checkout!

Back