from 8 pull ups to 20 and also from 10 dips to 35 in 6 weeks

@bloom77 Wait. So if you train according to RR but your rep range is 5-12 it's not the RR anymore? Changing rep range and you're not doing that one routine? why so?

@dawn16 You're changing the rep range, the set range, the rest period as well as the number of days per week. You can check out the links OP provided.

@bloom77 So you can progress with just the rep range of 5-8 reps and only 3 sets? What about plateus? Don't you have to go to 12 reps high regularly? Or adding a fourth and fifth set sometimes? And isn't the rest period also a subjective thing?

The page he provied isn't about RR. It mentions fighting and a title called "100pushups". Doesn't fit to RR which is strength and hypertrophy related.

If you were doing 100 pushups in a row you would gain both strength and muscle size, dumbass

Seriously you cannot be as stupid as to think 3x12 pushups > 100pushups.

isn't doing 100 push ups in one set just endurance? you can look like shit while doing that. u wont gain anything with 100 reps in 1 set.

Show me one person that looks like shit who can do 100 pushups in a set and I’ll blow myself. You can’t seriously be this obtuse. Do you know how much strength is involved in being able to bang out 100 pushups in a set?

how bout this?
and with looks like shit i also mean that training for 100 push ups won't probably make your muscles grow. only the endurance gets better. i am sure there are even fatter guys who can do 100 push ups in a row.

That guy looks like shit to you? If so you have severe body image issues my friend. I said show me one person who can bang out 100 pushups in a set and looks like shit and I’ll blow myself.