Gear Q: What brand of shorts people wear?

@annajames2050 I train at the Lulu store, by dashing out with merchandise.

J/k, I use my sitting skillz and massive clicking finger to order from the Lulu website when shit goes on sale.

@annajames2050 my all time favorite shorts are the original Nike Flex Repel shorts which can be found every so often on Poshmark or eBay. otherwise, i really like Lululemon Surge (linerless) shorts, Lululemon THE Short (linerless), and i typically like most of Nike's running shorts but often tear the liner out.

@annajames2050 Ten Thousand Foundation shorts cause they last forever and def worth the money. The first one I got about two years ago and they don’t look any different. Probably have at least two more years in them. But I find the liner to be too abrasive for long runs, so for those I use the Distance short or the Interval pants or 3/4 tights

@annajames2050 Gymshark Arrival 5" with zipper pockets. Best shorts I've ever had. Love the amount of quad they show off, they're cheap, super light and the zipped pockets mean I can run in them with my car keys in my pocket too.

@annajames2050 I have two pair of the Ten Thousand Foundation shorts. I like them a lot. Will probably buy more when these wear out (though that will probably a while—they’re 2 years old and showing barely any wear)

Was not tempted at all by the Interval shorts. Not interested in shorts with no drawstring or pockets.

@annajames2050 They're expensive, but my Rogue boardshorts have been amazing.

Super durable, the zip close pocket fits my phone and the bungie cord in the pocket is great. Absolutely worth the money.

Back