How do/did u stay motivated to workout ?

nailed4us

I'm a beginner in working out 15m and I have done it off and on for months now of 2 weeks workout 2 weeks no workout and most the time its longer than the time I did workout
So how did u stay motivated at the beginning and how do u stay motivated however long u have been doing it ?

@zastari Agreed. Motivation is fleeting, like a firestarter. Your fire can't last on it. The goal is to go from "i'm making the effort to include this in my life" to "it's part of myself".

Also try different time frame each week to find the one you prefer. I tried to work out the evening, the early morning, the afternoon. And I definitely adopted the early morning routine because I feel like I achieved something even before I start my work.

@nailed4us I'm motivated by the fear of being mobility limited in my old age.

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." ~Socrates

@talten To add on to this, when I first started working out i took i took a photo of myself and after a month I took another photo and compared the two and I was able to notice some changes!

@nailed4us Have you followed the same workout program every time? Maybe you don't like that one, and you should try something new?

Maybe the time slot where you are trying to go isn't good for you. You can try evenings, mornings etc and see if there's a specific time that suits you better