Just did 24.2. Gave it my all. Doing crossfit for 6 months. Did scaled.

@user911 I did the workout but since I’m not doing the open, I scaled in different ways. Due to knee issues and my inability to do double unders, I did 50 singles and 70kg for the DL. I got 7 rounds but had I done 100 singles, I probably would’ve gotten 6 rounds. Either way, I was gassed and felt good about my performance.

@user911 I was recently doing a workout with a lot of running, and I wasn't doing great. And because I have a 3 year old and watch a lot of toddler tv, I started quoting Bluey to myself -- you gotta run your own race

@user911 You are setting a baseline for future you, give it your all, know you got a great workout and on to the next. When this workout comes up again, smash it.

@user911 You did it. Thats what is important. Remember your greatest competitor is yourself.

I will admit at one point I had a rival, I would always try to match or beat in lifts or WODs. I got injured because of it. Never again.

@user911 You are comparing yourself to Crossfitters who are fitter than 99% of the world.

I just think of myself as “I’m the 40th percentile of the 1%, which actually puts me like 99.4th percentile compared to all humans.” 😂

@user911 I was the only person in my gym who didn’t finish 24.1 RX - I was so sad, but when I went to work and told people that I even attempted it they were praising me for how dedicated I am to being fit. They said they couldn’t even do 5 burpees.