How Long to build a decent Physique

@jameshelp Honestly? I wouldn't go on a 3 months bulk, that's some low level shit. I'd go on a 3 year bulk and lift like my life depended on it, then I'd reap the rewards with a solid 5-6 month cut.

@jameshelp Almos entirely down to your genetics, assuming you’re doing progressive overload, eating enough and enough volume, and what you consider a decent physique might be very different than what I think is decent, or anyone else, so it’s kind of hard to answer, however, you can definetley change your physique to the better in 1 year.

@jameshelp Fellow people have already provided the info to you about what to take and which sets and splits to perform..
But my one opinion will be are you performing with the optimal mind muscle connection ..?
Are u enjoying & loving your workout ?

@jameshelp Then i think i may be because of genetics ..
Have a full body profile check for vitamins and minerals , blood etc.
Take proper rest..
And just workout happily and do not think so much about your results..they will follow up eventually ..

@jameshelp I dont know what you consider as decent. I started going to the gym since 12 years ago. Cycles of serious mass and now I only take whey and preworkout. Im 1.71cm/5’7, and used to weigh 52kg. Currently sitting at 66-68kg. Has not been consistent as I was working for few years. But yeah, Im happy with where I am right now. Decent? In natty bracket yeah. But if you were to put me sideby side with juicers, i look like shit

@jameshelp Gains are sort of a logarithmic curve with diminishing returns. If you are very focused and relatively young, you can make the majority of your gains within a year or two and be pretty close to your potential within around 3 years. After that it really slows down and depends on how optimal you are/were, age, focus, etc. Some people continuously improve slowly for like a decade or more.

@dawn16 Yeah I agree they do be having diminishing returns just like the protein intake cure they it's all about how you do it and how serious/dedicated you are about that