How should I start?

xxhelovesusxx

Hey, I'm currently 16, weigh around 57 kg, and I'm around 178 cm tall. Here's how my body currently looks ( ) - as you can see I have a pretty big scoliosis. I want to get some abs and also get some muscle in the back. The only activities I currently do are this: every day 2x a 25 minute kinda like a "stretch" that's for my scoliosis and then I do some reps I have 2x 3kg weight (which is probably a low amount and need to get bigger ones?) then I do 2x 30-35 pushups. I also ride my bike at least 2 times a week (minimum 20km). As for running my stomach starts hurting after like 500meters :/ - How should I start working out? Thanks :)

@xxhelovesusxx You need to be going gym. Doing push pull legs, using fitness pal to track calories, lean bulk, compound lifts, 8-12 rep ranges, progressive overloading, track workouts, good form, consistently working out and more. You can’t gain mass from what your doing. If you bulk properly and do what I say in 6 months you will gain a good amount of muscle. You will have newbie gains so take advantage and work hard eat right and you will see results!

@xxhelovesusxx As a 16 year old i highly suggest against counting calories. You have a growing body and if you add working out onto that, you’ll be fine. I’d suggest instead, making sure you focus on eating enough protein and getting plenty of fruits and veggies in your diet. Doing body weight/light weight exercises will get you moving in the right direction and are great for endurance. But going to a gym will be helpful because you will have larger weights available to you which will give you the more visible muscles you are (I’m assuming) after. I’d highly suggest attending classes to learn how to lift weights properly. If you have a weights class at your school that would be a great place to start!