How to gain weight in 2 months

wannia

I’m 21 male 6’1 height with 70 kgs but still look skinny I was develop myself and need suggestions please help me with it guys.

@randomelement Whether or not someone becomes skinny fat is down to their training, you can eat doughnuts and cupcakes and gain muscle too but the only way to gain is to eat more

But OP isn't asking about training, only about gaining weight

@randomelement I mean, even if they weren't eating "optimal" protein they'd still gain some muscle unless they were getting zero protein at all

But again, that doesn't seem to be OP's focus so it doesn't matter

@wannia Are you actively tracking your calorie intake? If not, then you should be. Use an app like Lifesum or myfitnesspal, so you can input what you're eating each day.

Also workout what your TDEE is (calculators are online) to work out roughly how much you're burning and how much you need to eat to gain weight.

@wannia Extra protein shakes. Use macrofactor or rp diet app. Drink like 4 protein shakes a day on top of what you’re eating. You should probably use a diet app to figure out what your maintenance calories are day to day and start eating 500-800 over that. Macrofactor will figure that all out for you over a period of few weeks and make adjustments.

Back