I’m response to my last post: what’s that one food that you know is good for you or is a lower calorie option that you just refuse to eat?

chaplain777

Raw spinach: sautéed with some garlic and soy sauce? Yes absolutely. Raw? I don’t like it, please don’t make me eat it.

Grapefruit: I genuinely don’t know how people like this. It’s so bitter and I can get my vitamin C elsewhere

Plain egg whites: I’ve tried them every which way and I just can’t.

Pretty much any protein powder. I’ve found I like the Ripple and Orgain protein cartons that you can get at the grocery store but i loath every single protein powder I’ve ever tried

ETA: I am Distraught over the typo in the title plz forgive

@presbyman Reminds me of the time I grew climbing Malabar spinach. Straight up turns to green mucus when cooked. It's supposed to be incredibly healthy, but I just couldn't do it.

@geoffe I feel that way about most grain based foods. Except bread, I fuck with whole wheat bread. Everything else it’s just not worth the almost negligible amount of additional fiber in them

@chaplain777 I truly believe people have just been Stockholm Syndromed into believing Halo Top is good because they've been on a diet for so long. I have tried most of the flavors at this point and would recommend none of them.

@rueziiz I love it but I don’t really like ice cream. I have never liked how heavy, sweet, and creamy it is. Halo Top is more palatable for me. But if you love ice cream I totally get how it would be annoying AF

@chaplain777
  1. Kale. No thanks.
  2. Non-fat Greek yogurt. I bought this as my first foray into Greek yogurt and liked it. Until I accidentally bought the 2% fat version on my last grocery run. Now I refuse to go back (unless it's vanilla flavored, then can eat the non-fat version).