I bought a stair stepper as a way to beat sitting down all day at home, how long should I exercise a day?

amanwalking

Hello, I'm wondering if I can get some advice on how long I would need to use this mini stair stepper I bought on amazon every day in order to net some decent results?

I work from home and I have a standing desk so I'm able to use this while I work but I'm not sure how long every day.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

@amanwalking This is a Fakespot Reviews Analysis bot. Fakespot detects fake reviews, fake products and unreliable sellers using AI.

Here is the analysis for the Amazon product reviews:

Name: Sportsroyals Stair Stepper for Exercises-Twist Stepper with Resistance Bands and 330lbs Weight Capacity

Company: Visit the Sportsroyals Store

Amazon Product Rating: 4.5

Fakespot Reviews Grade: B

Adjusted Fakespot Rating: 4.5

Analysis Performed at: 12-14-2021

Link to Fakespot Analysis | Check out the Fakespot Chrome Extension!

Fakespot analyzes the reviews authenticity and not the product quality using AI. We look for real reviews that mention product issues such as counterfeits, defects, and bad return policies that fake reviews try to hide from consumers.

We give an A-F letter for trustworthiness of reviews. A = very trustworthy reviews, F = highly untrustworthy reviews. We also provide seller ratings to warn you if the seller can be trusted or not.

@amanwalking Regardless of any botting, the answer for lurkers with the same question is that exercise time and intensity for cardio depends on goals.

Almost every health organization recommends 30m of medium to high intensity exercise per day and 1h of low to medium intensity exercise per week.

For purposes of progressive overload, some workouts may extend longer (such as long distance running).

Beginner cardio training programs:

@jeffwilly001 Thank you so much, I had no idea why my post was considered botting but then again I'm sure many people ask the same question.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply!

Back