Spiraling down a pandemic depression hole so I bought a treadmill

@eshaun92 The peloton app (I don’t have any of the equipment so it’s just 13/month for me) has been an absolute game changer. I’m obsessed. I love it so much. I have a different brand spin bike and use it at least 3x/week

@eshaun92 I cannot recommend the peloton app enough!!!!! So many great workouts and they do live workouts too so it feels like you’re working out with friends. They have other classes too like yoga and HIIT :)

@eshaun92 I'm going to jump on the "Try the Peloton App" bandwagon, too. I went from exercising 1 or no times a week, to 4 times a week. Hope you give it a try. As others said, they have lots of great classes, even if you don't have their bike. I use their running classes on my treadmill and it's a lot of fun. Hope you give it a try! Feel free to add me on there if you do. Superamy30

@eshaun92 Yes! Try the Peloton app. I’ve been doing the run + walk classes and just started their Road to 5k program. The instructors are awesome. Weirdest damn thing, too, because I really didn’t buy into the whole Peloton thing. I was wrong. It’s awesome. Jess Sim’s body weight classes completely destroy me. I can’t recommend Peloton enough!

@dellfred yas! also there’s tons of exercise you can do without weights - peloton app has a bunch of body weight classes you can do to boost muscle! i’m jealous of the treadmill purchase!

@eshaun92
The Peloton app (free for 60 days) has walking classes, power walk, and walk-run... all the way up to running and marathon training. They also have body weight strength classes.

And they have meditation and yoga which are great for mental health. You don't need equipment to do either! Yoga blocks are great if you have them, but you can substitute with books, upside down pots, folded up towels, etc.