I created an Excel for Thinner Leaner Stronger Exercises

@gzomk Sorry if I’m missing something but is there a schedule to go along with this that is posted somewhere? This looks awesome though, thank you!

@tmasiya there is. The e-book is $10 I do recommend reading it, he provides the schedule. you can choose 3 4 or 5 day/week workouts

@l_noel They are the same thing but it appears that the illustrations show the Hanging Leg Lift (also known as Romanian Leg Lift) with legs straight in front. This will make the same exercise harder. These moves are great to build up the rectus abdominis and oblique muscles (especially if you add a twist).

@friendofstmina The caption says "hanging leg raise" but the image seems to show the arms on a horizontal support - I guess a Captain's Chair, which I'd not heard of before. When I do hanging knee raises and hanging leg raises, I simply hang using a shoulder-width grip from the top bar of a Smith Machine, so it works my grip and delts at the same time.

@gzomk Thank you, i just starting to lift again, i was a model/ fitness competitor who got divorced and gained 30lb. Im basically starting ove and this helps a lot to gain back my confidence

@gzomk I wanna do this so bad but I don’t know how to use the bar/adjust the weights. So I’ve been sticking to dumbbells :( dumb reason I know

@bluesky95 Machines have pin/ plate systems. Put the pin in the hole for the desired cable weight.

Barbell is plate loaded. Slide 1 plate on the barbell at a time, on each end, clamps are optional to keep plates on the bar. Plates vary from 2.5lbs up to 55 lbs. Barbells are usually 45 lbs standard so just work with that first. Pre-weighted lighter barbells range from 20lbs to 120 lbs. These can be found on an A frame rack usually, and are a good place to start getting comfortable with a fixed bar.