I created an Excel for Thinner Leaner Stronger Exercises

@bluesky95 For which exercises? It's really quite simple once you try it! And I'd bet there are videos about it you could watch so you know what you're doing

@gzomk Now, as someone who’s been asked this a lot recently, I’m curious how you’d rank your excel skills. On a scale of 1-10.

Seriously. But also seriously, thank you for sharing. :)

Edit: ive been told the correct answer to this question, no matter how it’s phrased, is “I can make pivot tables.”

@thefirstoftheseconds This excel convo is great. I have 'skilled at pivot tables and vlookups' on my resume and thats usually a good part of the conversation in an interview. People are very excited by it😄That and MS Project...which is almost the same.

@thefirstoftheseconds Self evaluation of excel skills can be so hard to interpret - sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know.

Nonetheless, I appreciate the attention to formatting and incorporating images is no easy feat! Well done and thank you for sharing - Coming from a self declared 6 (which means I am pleasantly surprised when I can get my vlookup formulas to work).