I don't know when to stop eating ,please guide

angeloak

I am doing diet and eating healthy but don't know when to speak
For e.g. if I am having poha for breakfast , I eat about 3 plates .my mind says it's healthy

But when I am eating chapati ,I can control myself after 2 chapatis .

Can someone guide me

@angeloak
  1. Drink a glass of water 30 mins before the meal
  2. Eat with a fork instead of a spoon
  3. Eat slowly and savour every bite! Feel all the flavours in your body! It will give u a feeling of satiety!
  4. Portion control karo!
  5. Thoda sa self-control bhi rakho!

@angeloak Make a diet chart , buy a weight machine for food (around rs 300 on Amazon) and promise yourself that u won't eat anything without measuring. I also eat Poha for breakfast but it's 35 gm of rice i measure before prep. Always measure food raw (before preparation)

@angeloak You need to use a calorie counter. Poha isn't any healthier than chappatis. Both are carb rich foods. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with carbs unless you're doing keto but calories are still calories and depending on your goals you need to start counting and setting your macros.

@angeloak You can reduce the portions and increase the serving count to trick your brain into believing you ate a lot, but I also don't see any problem with overeating lentils or whole grains as long as you remain active post eating