I feel like my PT is pushing me too hard. How do I tell him this?

@allroads If it feels like that you are making progress. I would love a chance to be able to work with a PT. Practically feeding you customized information built for your body. Everything listed are just examples of hard work. If you want to slow your progression, you could do less, but remember, you are paying them for a reason. They know more about what would be beneficial for your body than you do. Their job is to get you in your best shape. Think of it like sports. If you were throwing up at practice you were working the hardest. Losing feeling in your legs is just an example of being sore. He even gave a diet plan. You have all the tools to become a monster, now do you want to? Or do you want to make minimal progress that will show slight difference in months of training? What you eat is one of the most important parts. If you got that down, then you can manage the rest. I know it’s hard, that’s why you don’t see everyone walking around fit. If you want it you want it, the drive to push yourself can only be found within. No reply will change that. At the end of the day it’s your money and your time. If you genuinely think their pushing you too hard you could always either communicate that with your PT, or find a new one.

@allroads Things like this should feel strenuous. But if your body or mind are legit fucked off, there might be something wrong. You should feel challenged and relieved, not like dying lol.