I made a free fitness app with Reddit’s most popular workout plans. Use it to start your fitness journey!

terasee

Hey guys! I am the co-creator of Boostcamp, a new fitness app that digitizes popular free workout programs on subreddits (like r/ fitness and bodyweightfitness) from excel/pdf into a simple app.

App interface:
My inspiration for building Boostcamp is to make great workout plans 10X easier to use, so you can build a fitness habit and reach your goals.

How does Boostcamp help you towards your fitness goals?
  1. Proven and effective plans: These workout programs have been used successfully by thousands of Redditors and are on FAQs. They're made by world-class coaches, not influencers.
  2. Based on your goals & needs: Build strength & muscle in the gym (nSuns 531, Greg Nuckols Beginner Program, GZCL, PHUL, etc.) or at-home (Recommended Routine, Fit at Every Size, etc.), improve flexibility (Length & Strength), and cardio (audio-guided).
  3. Personalized progression: You can choose exercise variation for your level (beginner to advanced), and for gym programs you can enter weights lifted with automated progressions.
  4. In-app community chat: Each program has a chat group where you can ask questions, find workout buddies, and share your successes.
Once again, you can do all these Reddit programs completely free, with no ads. For programs with a creator behind it, I received permission first, and you can support them with tips in-app.

Thanks y’all and I hope you crush your fitness journey! Please let me know of any questions or feedback.

https://www.boostcamp.app/

Available on iOS and Android