If you had 1-month to get in the best shape possible, what would your workout regimen and nutrition be?

mamared1

I’m currently 6’0” 215 and I’d like to lose as much as I can (in a healthy way) by the end of May. We have a festival we are going to and I’d like to lean out as much as possible.

@durantis Seconding this hard. It is REALLY important to read the ebook so you don't fuck yourself up. If you want result really really bad (and will not take steroids), a very aggressive diet is the way to go for the biggest visual change in the least amount of time. Be mindfull you won't sustain it though.

@durantis If I remember correctly, this is basically just chicken and broccoli for every meal with some vitamins thrown in right? Downright brutal!

@durantis How did your stomach handle re-introducing regular food after? I feel like I’d be shitting my guts out after eating the same things for a month.

@meglin I was a 'category 2' dieter so was allowed one 'free meal' and a carb re-feed once a week. So I never truly eliminated normal foods during the process!

@meglin Basically just extremely lean protein sources and high fiber veggies. So egg whites, 99% fat free meats, protein powder and broccoli , zucchini, salads, etc. It’s less brutal if you use some low cal condiments, just be mindful. But it’s totally worth it, training your discipline and seeing fast results.

@meglin I've done it a few times, 9 day PSMF (chicken/white fish/pro powder and greens of whatever sort, as well as fishoil pills). It's brutal for sure and I would only attempt it if I had ample fat to lose.

@dawn16 Yup. Id even say PPLPPL to make sure you’re not losing muscle mass hitting with proper volume and frequency

.82g/LB protein too. Cover those bases and you’ll lose pretty much as efficiently as you can