Is 22 eggs a day too much? Trying to cut quickly

@conroy01 Are you talking about glycogen? There’s no point in focussing on that because it’s the first thing to lose and keep in a depleted state on a cut, and the first thing to be replenished at maintenance or above.

@conroy01 This sounds both expensive and just not healthy. You can cut on low cal/keto in much healthier ways. Strongly suggest you just look into other lean protein options as well as a strong mix of vegetables/fruit to get all the nutrients you need in a day.

This almost reads like a troll post.

@nackyy02 I said I would be eating vegetables. But even without the veggies, eggs contain small amounts of almost all the nutrients a human needs. At 22 eggs those small amounts would be significant

@conroy01 So does a potato but is never recommended someone eat almost nothing but potato for 2 weeks. Sounds like you have already made up your mind and are looking to have your idea reinforced. Good luck slugger.

@nackyy02 It's just 2 weeks. Not something I'd want to do longer than that. Haven't necessarily made up my mind as someone mentioned chicken and I see no reason why I couldn't add that into the mix

@conroy01 Chicken and broccoli or any green veggie would be better. You also mentioned you have done this before, be careful with yo-yoing. A lot of folks who attempt the low cal/keto style diets tend to lose fast and gain more back faster when they stop.

Back