Just wanted to share the progress video of this crazy Korean calisthenics athlete

@dawn16 Why is that particular point any more impressive to you than all the other clips of him doing pseudo-planche/handstand pushups?

@waynec I started following him a few months back. Its pretty refreshing to find strong althletes that arent trying to spam you with sales pitches. If your looking for other strong Korean athletes, check out my training log.(sorry for the shameless self promotion)

@purposedbygod Hey! Vv is like my second home. Unfortunately i haven't been able to make it out lately, too many spinning plates atm. I'm hoping to start getting back soon though, I want to get at least 1 trip in before the season is over and I need to get back into climbing shape. Hopefully ill see you around.

@waynec "I know the music is a little cheesy"

I know. Just like any calisthenics video.

jk, guys. you can post it with whatever music you like, but i just ask myself if there's anyone else in the calisthenics universe that likes something that it is not a remix or a dubstep

@leshmaria If I ever get good enough to make a training video, I'll be sure to use classical or smooth jazz.

Also, to be fair, half the songs in the video are rock or punk rock.

@waynec He's incredible, and has an amazing body, I really hope he has found a way to make money doing this!

It gets to a point though where he makes things look so easy that they look too easy, like there's no effort at all for him doing it. I can picture someone looking at it and thinking, oh that doesn't look that hard, then failing big time. It's an art form when you get to the point where you look as fluid as that!