Six months ago I found r/BWF and calisthenics - wanted to share my progress! (32/M)

@cow_boy Ah man! This is gold advice, I wish I had it before my last workout when I injured my elbow and have golfers elbow now for a week. I was thinking in RR I have to keep going up for a progression by one rep every workout till the 8th rep and then move on to the next progression.

@sarah2012 There’s no one way, and I’m not an expert. But that’s what’s been working best for me! Rest that elbow and keep up other workouts whole you rest. Keep the workout groove greased 🤘🏼

@cow_boy Cool thanks. Other workouts as in other exercises not using the elbow in RR? Is that what you do when injured? Thanks so much for your input, learning a lot

@sarah2012 No.
777, then
787 (feel free to spend as many sessions swapping between 877 and 778), then
788 (swap between 887, 878), then

If you really are having a hard time bringing a single set to 8, then take it away from another first. Try 678, then 778

@cow_boy Good transformation! Did you have any previous training experience before getting into calisthenics? You already had some muscle on you in the before pic.