M53, 6' Getting fit, 260lbs to 234lbs, going for 220lbs. Lifting & Biking 4x per week

willp

https://preview.redd.it/aj29vjl9062...bp&s=277b8b852fff70ed98792dcb4361f8cda10bce9e

Finally seeing some good progress at 53yo. Been lifting and biking for little over 1 year now. I lift about 25 min and ride stationary bike for about 25 min, try to do this 4-5 days per week. Pic on the left is from Aug 2021 and the pics on the right are from last week. Pretty much looked like the 2021 pic in July 2022 - just didn't have shirtless pic from this summer. Started hitting the workouts a bit harder in July 2022 and being more consistent with it and finally started eating better about 6 weeks ago and now the weight is coming down. Going for 220lbs. Want to drop more weight and keep lifting and get shredded. Currently basically I do 3 different lift days in my rotation - 1. Bench press and tricep pushdowns, 2. Lat pull-downs & seated row. 3. Squats and bicep curls. I just rotate these three workouts, usually just 3 sets of each. takes about 20 to 25 min and then I bike for 20 to 30 min. Also, on every day that I don't do bench I try to do dips - so in between my other lifts I just go to the dip bar and do sets of 10, some days doing 3 to 5 sets of 10. I feel that dips are one of the best exercises for upper body.

Looking for any constructive advice on new lifts to add to work on getting more strength and definition.

Also, managed to not gain any weight yesterday! Happy Thanksgiving!