Period cravings: I just ate 4 chocolate bars and I’m ok with it

marks1mpson

I’m sure you girls can relate to this. I started my period today and have just had this insatiable hunger. I decided I needed to honour my cravings to avoid a full blown binge. So, given I’m in a short fat loss phase and aim for deficit calories 6/7 days, today I’ve decided to take myself up to maintenance (2100 calories), enjoy the extra food rather than feel guilty, get a good sleep and back executing a deficit tomorrow 🫶

Food is not the enemy. Our bodies do amazing things for us and after years of not getting a proper cycle due to inadequate nutrition and too much exercise I understand the benefit of giving my body a break when it calls for it.

We got this 💪

@marks1mpson Are you a UK girlie? We don’t have Twirls in the US…I could probably find them online…much to think about. Honestly though I’m willing to book a flight solely for a bag of Milkybar Buttons, I need them 🤲🏽

@mustang4christ Take 5’s are so chaotic lol but I get the vibe. Have you tried the Justin’s peanut butter cups? The chocolate is so dense, it has changed everything I thought I knew.

Back